Please let us know if you are a military veteran, so we can update your medical record. You may be entitled to fast-tracked services, such as priority referrals.
The NHS website has an informative section on armed forces and veterans healthcare. Follow the link below to view.
You can also download two useful leaflets from the menu below:
The Transition Intervention and Liaison Service (TILS) is a specialist military informed community service offering assessment and support for armed forces veterans experiencing a variety of challenges post-discharge. Our primary goal is to quickly and accurately assess what support you might need and then to liaise with the services who can give you that support.
Some of the issues we can support you with:
- Mental health difficulties
- Housing, Financial and Employment
- Onward referral to other services/charities
- Referral into our Complex treatment service if appropriate
- Provide information to families and carers
We offer short-term interventions, guidance, and support while you’re waiting for other services.
Eligibility and Referrals
For referral into TILS, veterans must:
- Be a resident in England;
- Have served in the UK Armed Forces (regular or reserve) for at least one day (regardless of when they left) and be able to provide their military service number or another form of acceptable proof of eligibility;
- Be registered or able to register with a GP practice in England.
How to make a referral
We accept referrals from professionals, charities, families and self - referrals.
Please contact our common point of entry:
Telephone: 0300 365 0300, (This number is due to change however you will be redirected)
Link to our service
South Central TILS - we cover (Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hampshire)
Please contact us if you have any queries. Telephone: 0118 214 3262. Email: email@example.com
Acting Clinical Lead
Veterans’ Mental Health Services - South Central: Transition, Intervention and Liaison Service